Applicant Screening Criteria
We conduct a review of credit, income, tenant history or ownership, and national criminal history.
Each resident or co-applicant over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application and fee. Completed Applications MUST include the following:
- Application Fee – Paid in full.
- Proof of Residence History – 3 years residential history, to include valid landlord contact information.
- Proof of Income – 1 month worth of pay stub(s), 3 months of bank statements, or offer letter from future employer. Must equal at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- Proof of Identity – Copy of valid, government issued photo ID.
- Pet Photo – Photo must be of you with the pet (if applicable).